Please complete this form in order for us to process your cancellation.
A few important things for you to note:
Just submit one flight for your journey and we’ll cancel all flights associated with this booking.
- Once you submit this form, rest assured that one of our customer service agents will process your request as soon as possible. You will be notified once the cancellation has been processed and a flight credit issued. There is no need to call to check about the status of this form.
- So long as you submit this form at least two hours in advance of your flight, you will be credited, even if it has not yet been processed by the time your original flight was scheduled.
- Please ensure all the information on this form is correct, as it will facilitate your flight’s cancellation sooner.
- You will have 24 months from the cancellation date to complete your new travel using your travel credit.
- When you are ready to rebook, you will need to call Air Canada Reservations with your original itinerary information, keeping in mind the travel credit deadlines outlined above.
- Any fare difference will apply and if your future trip costs less, you will lose the fare difference from a lower fare.
- Certain non-refundable taxes not applied to the new ticket may be lost.